Terms and conditions for participation in RECALL HEALING® Events
Upon completion and submission of the application form, the “Participant” certifies that all the information provided in the form is complete and correct and that they have filled in the informed registration form to the best of their knowledge, read and understood the information provided and expressly declares that the submission of the form online and payment of the participation fee is equivalent to the personal agreement regarding all the conditions for participation in the Events and as a consequence they oblige to observe all the clauses of this contract concluded at a distance. Any other subsequent claims to the contrary are inconclusive. If the “Participant” has no Internet and is registered online at the Event through another person, that person is obliged to transmit to “Participant” the information from this distance contract.
- Recall Healing® is an international trademark of Gilbert Renaud, PhD.
- The Recall Healing® presented and organized Event is not an accredited training/course.
- Gilbert Renaud, PhD – is the founder expert of Recall Healing® and official trainer.
Recall Healing®’s exclusive partner in Romania, as well as the administrator of the online information portal www.recallhealing.ro is Ms. Aliz Brunner (representative and organizer of Recall Healing® Events in Romania through SC ANIMA SANA CONSULT SRL, limited liability Company, registered in the Trade Register under No. J5 / 1653 / 02.09.2016, having CUI 36487706, with headquarters in Oradea, 31 Moscovei Street, in collaboration with PRO ANIMA SANA ASSOCIATION, a non-profit legal person, having CIF 36299940 and BRUNNER ALIZ Authorized Physical Person, having CUI 34880678, registered in the Trade Register under F5 /1595 /12.08.2015), hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer“.
Registration for organized seminars can only be done online on the web page: https://www.recallhealing.ro – applications sent by email, Facebook or phone are NOT accepted. Only one person can register with an email address, each individual candidate having to fill in the online contact form https://www.recall-healing.ro/contact. After the online registration, the booking is ensured by the “Organizer” in the order of made payments by bank transfer to the bank account sent by email by “Organizer”, accompanied by the invoice issued. An invoice is issued to all Participants, which is why billing data is required. Once an invoice has been issued per individual, it cannot be restored to a legal entity or vice versa.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS ON THE SPOT!
If the bank transfer is made from a foreign bank, please contact the organizer of the Event, Ms Aliz Brunner, at + 40 / 722.540.176, before making the payment. The bank charges in case of foreign currency payments are paid in all cases by the payer.
Upon completing and submitting the application form, the Participant agrees to provide their personal data (name and email) to the Organizer’s database, in order to receive future information and news regarding Recall Healing® Events in Romania. This information is protected under Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Subsequently, the Participant has the possibility to unsubscribe anytime from the emails sent by the Organizer.
By signing up for Organizer’s Events, you express your explicit agreement to comply with the Terms and Conditions, which applies to all participants (the “Participant“) at Recall Healing® Events (hereafter “Events“). Participation in Events is only allowed for persons over 18 years old.
The organizer creates the context for those interested in developing their own personal skills, depending on the theme of the Event, through Events hosted by the guest (hereinafter referred to as the “Trainer“).
In connection with the Event:
A) *The Organizer’s obligations regarding the Event are as follows:
- To ensure the location for the proper conduct of the Event at the date mentioned on the https://www.recall-healing.ro/evenimente/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) website.
- To provide the “Participant” with the necessary information to reach the location set for the Event
- To issue invoices to participants based on the data provided in the Event registration form
- To ensure timely delivery of the Event’s Support material, if applicable.
B) *The Trainer’s obligations regarding the Event are as follows: The trainer individually assumes full responsibility towards the Participants in relation to:
- the informational content presented to the participants in the Event
- presenting the information to the participants according to the description of the Event presented on the Site
- answering to the Participants’ questions related to the subject of the Event,
- verbal and physical presentation of the information contained in the materials intended for the Participants.
C) *The participant has the following rights:
- To take advantage of all the events and activities that will be organized by the Organizer and all the informational and material support for the participation in the Event
- To be reimbursed in full the amount of money paid for participation in the Event if canceled / deferred and the Participant does not wish to be re-registered by the Organizer at another similar event, or for a new date when the canceled / deferred Event takes place
- Receive the printed support if the event is referred to as such material as well as the other materials that provide information support throughout the Event.
D) * The participant has the following obligations:
- To pay the full participation fee to the Event
- To follow the recommendations stipulated in the seminar support, namely: The participant acknowledges that they are accredited specialized therapists, assuming full responsibility for the knowledge gained here and their applications, or if they are not specialized therapists accredited in health care, the Participant agrees to use the principles taught in this material only under the supervision of a therapist. The information received has a strictly educational purpose and not to diagnose, nor treat any health condition, or the intention to replace the instructions of a healthcare practitioner.
- The Participant cannot record / film during the Event, or modify, reproduce, display, distribute, transmit, publish, create derivative works, transfer, sell or interpret any of the training materials and information, seminar support, fully or partially, in any other manner and in any way, by agreeing to not reproduce, supply or otherwise make available to anybody any part of the intellectual property Recall Healing® – Gilbert Renaud, PhD.
- The Participant will leave the spaces occupied by the shooting / sounding / translation team free, will not circulate in those areas either during the break, or during the Event. In case of material damage to the room, audio / video recording equipment, sound / high value equipment / technical objects, cables, presentation room equipment: chairs, carpet etc., the person causing the damage is subsequently obliged to pay the damages.
- The participant respects the corridor arranged in the hall (both on the edge and in the middle of the room) for technical and safety reasons.
- The participant is solely responsible for the use of the information received within the Event, as well as for the consequences it may cause by using that information. The Organizer or the Trainer are not responsible for the way Participants use the information received within the Event.
- Indemnify the Organizer and / or the persons with whom they have any contractual relationship for any damage caused during their participation in the Program, as a result of non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
E) RULES OF CONDUCT
- Access to the venue where the Event takes place is made against the cost, strictly based on reservation and full payment, prior to the start of the Event. If, for whatever reason, the Participant reaches later than the time announced, they will not be entitled to claim that the Event is resumed, nor will they be entitled to a refund of the price they have paid for participation.
- The participant cannot come with persons who have not paid the participation fee, in this sense the Organizer has the right to refuse any person’s access to the Event and / or to remove such persons at any time during the Event.
- Participants will take up seats on the basis of a number received from the Organizer by email (upon confirmation of payment of the participation fee) allocated according to the payments’ order. It is NOT possible to reserve the seats for the Participants who arrive later, each participant being able to occupy only one place, the number allocated by the Organizer.
- The organizer of the Event reserves the right – for technical and organizational reasons – to reserve a number of X seats throughout the event for its members and volunteer collaborators.
- The participant is obliged to have a civilized and respectful attitude towards all persons involved in the Event, regardless of whether it is other Participants, or collaborating persons of the Organizer. In case of a breach of the Terms and Conditions, the Organizer is entitled to require the Participant to leave the Event venue.
F) REINBURSMENT OF THE PARTICIPATION FEE:
- The participation fee may be refunded or directed to participate in another Event, only subject to the conditions below, unless the Event is canceled (no longer occurs), in which case the return of the participation fee and the reimbursement of the amounts paid will be made within 7 days of the date the Event was scheduled.
- Under no circumstances refund requests received on the day of the Event or after are taken into account!
- Returning the participation fee can be done within the deadlines and subject to the conditions below, by sending a request to this effect at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participant may cede the place of a person who fulfills all the conditions for participation in the Event, with the obligation to notify the Organizer by e-mail to email@example.com , at least 3 days before the Event commencement date. The new Participant has acknowledged and undertakes to abide by these Terms and Conditions, just as the Initial Participant.
- Pursuant to Government Emergency Ordinance 34/2014 and in compliance with Article 16, the Participant benefits from a 14-day period calculated from the date of conclusion of the Contract (payment date), in order to withdraw from the Distance Contract without having to justify the decision retirement and without incurring other costs, except for possible bank charges, as the case may be.
- If the return request is made at least 14 days before the date of the event, the buyer receives as a result of the cancellation of the participation either 90% of the amount paid as a participation fee, or a voucher for the full amount (determined according to the above provisions). The voucher can be used to access other Events via the www.recallhealing.ro website.
- If the return request is made at least 7 days prior to the date of the Event, the buyer receives, due to the cancellation of the participation, either 70% of the amount paid for the participation fee, or a voucher for the same amount (determined according to the above provisions). The voucher can be used to participate in other Events via the www.recallhealing.ro website.
- Reimbursement requests received on the day of the Event or after are not considered in any form.
- Refunds due to cancellation will be made on the basis of cancellation of the invoice within 10 days after the end of the Event.
G) UNFOLDING THE EVENT:
- A few days before, the Participant will receive important event-related information by email, such as: registration starting time, schedule etc.
- During the events, photos and film records will be made to be used for advertising / marketing purposes to promote Recall Healing® events.
H) RESPECT OF COPYRIGHT:
- During Events it is strictly prohibited to record audio or video materials by Participants. This right belongs exclusively to the company contracted for this purpose by the Organizer. The registered material is owned by Gilbert Renaud, PhD and the Organizer and CAN NOT be transferred to any Participant! In case of violation of these rights, the offender shall be obliged to immediately leave the room without any claim regarding the restitution of the participation fee, as well as to the payment of damages according to the laws in force regarding the intellectual property rights. Gilbert Renaud, PhD owns all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all of the information presented at RECALL HEALING® Events. Copyright infringement refers to – including, but not limited to – seminar support, information, trademarks, content, documentation, textbooks, brochures, illustrations, graphics, audio and video presentations, exercises, tools, images and any other training related materials, as well as the reference book written by Gilbert Renaud, PhD – “Pyramid of Health”. Violations of copyrights and trademarks without the consent of the author constitute harm to the author or the right holder and, in serious cases, entail damage payments.
- The certificate attesting participation in organized events does not give the Participant a qualification and does not entitle them to use the title Recall Healing® consultant / practitioner / facilitator / trainer. Currently, only Gilbert Renaud, PhD can deliver Recall Healing® courses in Romania.
- In order to become a Recall Healing Facilitator, conditions are well established by the Recall Healing International Institute, which the Organizer, upon request of the Participant, will communicate to them by email.
- In case of non-compliance with the above, the person concerned will not be able to participate in Recall Healing Events organized in Romania, or elsewhere in Europe and in more severe cases the Recall Healing International Institute reserves the right to institute proceedings against the person in cause for damages.
- The seminar support that the Participant receives is NOT the same as Gilbert Renaud, PhD’s reference book: “PYRAMID OF HEALTH”.
- Failure to comply with the above provisions with regard to the protection of copyright entitles the Organizer to limit the access of the person concerned and to refuse their application for participation without further notice or by the intervention of the Court.
I.) ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS:
These Terms and Conditions will be valid from May 27th 2019 and will remain valid for / take effect on any other Recall Healing® Seminars. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes along the way.